LEGISLATIVE ADVOCACY: MORBANPAC
WHAT IS MORBANPAC?
MORBANPAC is the non-partisan political action committee of the Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association.
It operates at the state level to support elected officials and candidates whose philosophies and
positions support the real estate finance industry.
- Recognition on the MMLA website
- Preferred access to the beverage line at each of the MMLA state and chapter events
- Private invitations to MORBANPAC receptions
- Open invitation to participate in our monthly legislative call with our lobbing firm - Karoub Associates
- Direct participation in the Legislative Action day in Lansing with our state congressional leaders
- Satisfaction that you are doing your part to support the legislative and regulatory issues facing the Michigan Mortgage Industry
MORBANPAC Fundraising Campaign
The fundraising goal for this year is $35,000. Because it is an election year, these funds are more important than ever as we rebuild our PAC for fall elections! This may seem like a lofty goal, but if every MMLA member gives just $25 each, we will hit it easily! Do YOUR part and contribute today!Donate Online
Donating by check? Download the MORBANPAC Contribution Form (PDF)
- MORBANPAC is completely independent and bipartisan. State candidates and elected officials are judged strictly on their merits.
- MORBANPAC’s funding consists entirely of voluntary contributions from people interested in the real estate finance industry. Corporate contributions are not permitted.
- MMLA’s Legislative Committee works closely with Karoub Associates, our legislative consultants, to make the most of our PAC donations.
- Individual member contributions to MORBANPAC help us to maximize our impact on state government.
- MORBANPAC is a valuable tool in our fight to protect the real estate finance industry... a donation from MORBANPAC conveys a message to candidates and elected officials from our industry of united support.
We need your help. As a member of MMLA, we encourage you to contribute to MORBANPAC to help support our future. The amount of your contribution and choice of whether to participate is entirely your decision. If you have any questions regarding MORBANPAC, please talk to a member of the MMLA’s Board of Governors or call the MMLA office at (586) 226-2823.
THANK YOU to the following individuals have donated to MORBANPAC IN 2021:
Brent Green, CMB